error parsing the dictionary for the extended format attributes and flags

Vereecke, Katrien (Nokia - BE) katrien.vereecke at nokia.com
Thu Mar 17 11:23:44 CET 2016

Hello,

With version freeradius-server-3.0.11 I get an error when the extended attribute format is used together with the encrypt flag.

I have the following defined in my dictionary:

BEGIN-VENDOR Alcatel-IPD  format=Extended-Vendor-Specific-1
ATTRIBUTE  Alc-Test-1   1  string   encrypt=2
END-VENDOR  Alcatel-IPD
This gives the following error:
Errors reading /usr/local/etc/raddb/dictionary: dict_init: /users/tdebaets/dictionary-freeradius.txt[576]: dict_addattr: The "extended" attributes MUST NOT have any flags set

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Kind regards,
Katrien.