Certificate problem between 3.0.11 and 3.1.x

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Fri Mar 18 10:52:25 CET 2016

Hi,

> Alan Buxey and myself have spent some time and believe we have tracked down the commit which broke EAP:

even with divide and conquer approach this was an interesting approach as our 3.1.x config had many options/configs
that didnt work with earlier releases (features werent there!) so lots of config tweaks.... and
quite a few commits that meant server build failed or it segfaulted.....but we found , finally, the change.

alan