Certificate problem between 3.0.11 and 3.1.x

Paul Seward Paul.Seward at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Mar 18 11:38:39 CET 2016

On 18 March 2016 at 09:52, <A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk> wrote:

> > Alan Buxey and myself have spent some time and believe we have tracked
> down the commit which broke EAP:
>
> even with divide and conquer approach this was an interesting approach as
> our 3.1.x config had many options/configs
> that didnt work with earlier releases (features werent there!) so lots of
> config tweaks.... and
> quite a few commits that meant server build failed or it
> segfaulted.....but we found , finally, the change.

Thanks for doing that!

Jonathan and I spent a lot of time yesterday discussing how we might be
able to do do that, but our build/deploy system is all set up for running a
production service rather than developing - so comes with a different set
of assumptions. It didn't look like it was going to be an easy task for us!

-Paul