Issue with cuisql timing out on FR 3.12

Alex Sharaz alex.sharaz at york.ac.uk
Tue May 10 13:17:51 CEST 2016

Well, we're planning a move to postgresql, the two FR servers use that for
storing radacct and radpostauth info. Just running on mysql for the cui
stuff while I still have the two FR 2.2.9 machines ( need to puppetise my
ref 3.12 machine and use that to replace the 2.2.9 machines)

Haven't checked yet if the same issue will arise with postgresql