Problems with Active directory integration

Spider s spidersoftware at gmail.com
Thu May 19 11:19:51 CEST 2016

Hello Again.

Exelent , you are great Paul.

Is explained perfect, I now understand, and the problem is solved.

I install the examples cetrs client.p12 and ca.der on my windows 7 client
and he can connect now.

Thanks to all people try help me, all recomendations are corrects, but I
did not see clear.

Solved for now, only the last question, with the real cert(pay) the windows
client dont need installs the certs, is this correct ??? (I need this mode)

Thank you to all for this great help and mailing list, i planned make a
guide about this (spanish).

:-)