Ubiquiti AP Working with FreeRadius (Jose Quezada)

Jose Quezada j.quem92cs at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 08:03:10 CET 2016

> As with all of these questions, read the vendor documentation.  If that
says you can restrict bandwidth via RADIUS attributes, it will tell you
which RADIUS attributes to use.  If it doesn't say you can restrict
bandwidth via RADIUS attributes, then you can't do it.
> The server ships with all dictionaries we know about.  There is no magic
set of hidden dictionaries that you have to ask for.

Hello Sr Alan DeKok,

I think so, I only ask why I read in a FreeRADIUS guide for beginner that
there might be some cases that some NAS do not have VSAs but that these can
be created internally in FreeRADIUS and together with unlang make them
work. For that reason I want to know if there was a way to do it

Thank in advance....
Jose Quezada