3GPP Dictionary

Eve Lennie eve.lennie at comms365.com
Tue Nov 29 11:49:43 CET 2016

Hi all,

Just a quick question. Is it possible to check which version or release of a dictionary FreeRADIUS version 3 is using?
One of our vendors requires us to use the 3GPP release 8. I know this was the dictionary used in previous versions of FreeRADIUS, but I want to make sure the dictionary we are using is either release 8 or is backward compatible with release 8. We are using FreeRADIUS 3.0.4

Thanks for your help.

Kind regards,
Eve Lennie
Graduate Systems Administrator
t: 01234 867250
e: eve.lennie at comms365.com<mailto:eve.lennie at comms365.com>

Comms365 Limited
South House 3, Bond Avenue, Milton Keynes, MK1 1SW

w: www.comms365.com<applewebdata://C036AF1A-DD9C-45FE-8F04-95FE6681EC18/www.comms365.com>

Linked In: Comms365 Limited<https://www.linkedin.com/company/comms365-limited?trk=biz-companies-cym>
Twitter: www.twitter.com/Comms365<http://www.twitter.com/Comms365>

[cid:image001.png at 01D22BB5.0CA9B850]
[cid:image002.png at 01D22BB5.0CA9B850]

No contract may be entered into on behalf of Comms365 Limited by means of email communication.
Any pricing given is subject to E&OE at all times.

Company Reg No. 06662688 / Registered in England
VAT Reg No. 936428405

Scanned by MailDefender Plus, powered by Symantec Email Security.cloud