Logging when radius is live

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Tue Nov 29 14:27:26 CET 2016

hi,

>Ok and where i should type in that?

you put it where you call ldap  - where the radiusd -X is currently showing the notfound (so look in debug to see which section thats in - post-auth or auth etc etc

>As I know linelog have to be in " Post-Auth-Type REJECT{}" to log reject messages

it can pretty much be wherever you want it to be - depending on what you wan to log. you dont have to just call the basic contsruct... make a new linelog module called eg modulelog and call modulelog with whatever contents per line that you want.....  this isnt some naff commercial software with restricted methods...

alan