EAP-TTLS sessions and 'anonymous' Access-Request

Bogdan Rudas brudas at exadel.com
Mon Sep 5 22:13:17 CEST 2016

Hi,

When I test eap_ttls setup, for single connection attempt I see at least 6
"Access-Request" with 'anonymous' user name and some of them have log
messages like this:

*(1) eap_ttls: TLS_accept: unknown state(1) eap_ttls: TLS_accept: Need to
read more data: unknown state*
Is it encapsulation of stateful TLS session into stateless UDP-based
protocol or something goes wrong with my setup?

Thank you.

--
Bogdan Rudas
Head of Minsk IT Support Department
E-mail: brudas at exadel.com
Skype ID: bogdan.rudas

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and files attached to it are
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified