TLS certificates authorities.

Bogdan Rudas brudas at exadel.com
Thu Sep 8 07:56:35 CEST 2016

Hi,

I'm using EAP-TTPS+PAP for authentication. Are there any way to prevent
WiFi SSID spoofing without distributing my own CA certificate? Does it make
a sense to sign my server key with any of the public CA and what should I
supply as CN for such key?

Thank you!

--
Bogdan Rudas
Head of Minsk IT Support Department
E-mail: brudas at exadel.com
Skype ID: bogdan.rudas

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and files attached to it are
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified