TLS certificates authorities.

Bogdan Rudas brudas at exadel.com
Fri Sep 9 08:00:34 CEST 2016

Hi,

Could you please clarify you warning regarding client configuration? Some
systems allow my EAP-TTLS+PAP configuration out of the box, do you mean in
could be insecure? Are there any way to prevent client authentication
unless it have my CA installed?

Thank you.

--
Bogdan Rudas
Head of Minsk IT Support Department
E-mail: brudas at exadel.com
Skype ID: bogdan.rudas

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and files attached to it are
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified