(freeradius 3) I'm trying to integrate freeradius with active directory in cenos 7.

Marcelo Martinez marcelo.martinez at nexa.com.uy
Mon Sep 19 14:04:19 CEST 2016

Thanks,

I saw this link and tryied these steps...

ntlm_auth --request-nt-key --domain=TEST.UY --username=administrator
--password=xxxx
could not obtain winbind separator!
Reading winbind reply failed! (0x01)
:  (0x0)

I already joined the Active Directory domain with the procedure previously
posted, I need to start from here and not undo my working  configuration.

Any help please?