HOW TO CHANGE PUBLIC IP RANDOMLY EVERY TIME USER CONNECT.

Zubair Ayub Zubairayub at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 22 12:40:40 CEST 2016

i tried alot but didnt get result may be i am asking wrong quesion .

i have ips in my mikrotik name as all ips

then i have stored in my radgroupreply table with name all ips

now my pppoe dailer user get same  public ip everytime

and every thing works fine

but i am that my user should get different ip everytime.

thanks

regards

zubair ayub