Shared key mismatch

Ondřej Lauer Ondrej.Lauer at seznam.cz
Mon Apr 3 20:24:21 CEST 2017

I run it in debug mode, have tried radtest to send some request to me to
localhost - but it still says "Secret key mismatch" and I have no idea where
to look when I want to debug what is FreeRADIUS comparing so I can have
better idea what might be wrong. Would core dump help me ?

 ---------- Původní e-mail ----------