Custom handling of EAP module reject

Alberto Martínez alberto.martinez at deusto.es
Fri Apr 7 15:42:53 CEST 2017

> On Apr 7, 2017, at 6:26 AM, Alberto Martínez <alberto.martinez at deusto.es>
> wrote:
> > I'm pasting the latest sites-enabled/default config and relevant debug
> excerpt:
>
>   At this point, I'm done.
>
>   I didn't ask for the configuration.  I did ask for the debug output.
> Instead of posting it ALL, as suggested in the FAQ, "man" page, web pages,
> and repeatedly in this thread, you edited it, and posted only a small
> (edited) portion.
>
>   Since you don't care enough to follow instructions, I don't care enough
> to help you.

For the question I'm asking there is no need for more debug. I could send
the full debug but also I would LOVE to know why is it relevant if no heavy
modifications to the original configuration have be done.

Since you don't care anymore I don't expect a reply to this. I'm ok with
that and there is other people on the list which may actually help. For me,
right now, what I want can't be done and I will have to hack my way
patching the server.

Have a wonderful, lovely day.