Custom handling of EAP module reject

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Apr 7 15:51:10 CEST 2017

On Apr 7, 2017, at 9:42 AM, Alberto Martínez <alberto.martinez at deusto.es> wrote:
> For the question I'm asking there is no need for more debug.

  Yes, there is.  As the newbie asking questions, you are inexperienced, and unable to judge which parts of the debug output are relevant, and which are not.

> I could send the full debug but also I would LOVE to know why is it relevant if no heavy modifications to the original configuration have be done.

  Because we need to see what's going on.  If you refuse to tell us what's going on, you're ensuring that we are unable to help you.

> Since you don't care anymore I don't expect a reply to this. I'm ok with that and there is other people on the list which may actually help.

  I've been trying to help you, and you've been fighting every step of the way.  This is anti-social and rude.

> For me, right now, what I want can't be done and I will have to hack my way patching the server.
>
> Have a wonderful, lovely day.

  This list is for people who want to solve problems.  And, for people who *work* to solve problems.

  If you keep complaining and refusing to follow instructions, I can unsubscribe you, and ban you permanently from the list.

  Don't play the "I'm better than you" game when you've been rude to the people who run the list.