searching a solution for time limited guest authorization

Toby Walsh walshtj at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 14:18:22 CEST 2017

Hi Konstantin,

I use Ubiquiti Unifi equipment in my network. It has a simple interface
that does what you need. Do some googling and see if it is suitable. It
does require purchasing Unifi hardware and running controller software on a
server though. If you're running FreeRADIUS you can run the controller on
the same server. The controller works nicely with FreeRADIUS too.

Hope that helps,
Toby