Framed-Pool precedence over Framed-IP-Address

HugLeo hugocanalli at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 16:32:01 CEST 2017

In a older freeradius version I configure Framed-IP-Address for a username
and that username get a ip address to network access.

If I would like to block that username and I just change the username to
access_deny group that have a Framed-Pool atribute. So my NAS can handle it
and set a payment page to my user.

But now I upgrade my freeradius server and it is not working anymore.

Now Framed-IP-Address is taking precedence over Framed-Pool. For it to
worki I need to delete the Framed-IP-Address attribute.

Is there any way to be like before? If I have Framed-IP-Address and Framed-Pool
together I would like to use Framed-Pool.

radusergroup
+----------+---------------+----------+
| username | groupname     | priority |
| test     | access_deny   |        1 |

radgroupreply
| id  | groupname     | attribute   | op | value          |
| 422 | access_deny | Framed-Pool | := | access_deny_pool |

radreply