How to have Freeradius handling multiple appliations

Kenroy bennettk9999 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 21:31:56 CEST 2017

Hi everyone,

     I have an access gateway that is being used by multiple applications.
each application  handles traffic for different VLAN (NAS-PortID).

I was thinking of creating a policy for each application and filter
requests for the different VLANs they handle  . Then have the policy make a
request to the web service for the application to get the AVP for each
 request coming in .

Is this the best way to handle this or  is using the python or Perl
 modules the better way ?

Kenroy