deploy accounting server

Leandro ingrogger at gmail.com
Thu Apr 27 15:59:58 CEST 2017

Hi Alan, thanks for you help on this.

yum install freeradius-mysql  ?

returns "No package freeradius-mysql available."

and

yum search freeradius

Returns:
freeradius.x86_64 : High-performance and highly configurable free RADIUS
server
radcli-compat-devel.x86_64 : Development files for compatibility with
radiusclient-ng and freeradius-client

Can I add some repo to find the mysql module or should I compile my self ?
Thanks!!!