Freeradius 2.2.5 Access by SSID

Alejandro Cabrera Obed aco1967 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 18:23:52 CEST 2017

Hi, I want to add that in Freerdaius debug mode, I can see lines like this
coming from the WiFi clients:

Called-Station-Id = "44:05:d9:0e:dd:40:SSID1"
Called-Station-Id = "44:ad:82:0e:2d:40:SSID2"

For each SSID, I need to match a different AD group with the corresponding
users.

Regards!!!

--
 //  Alejandro   //