FreeRadius 2 -> 3.04 ntlm_auth not working

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Aug 9 18:28:18 CEST 2017

On Aug 9, 2017, at 2:10 AM, Diggins Mike <diggins at mcmaster.ca> wrote:

> I updated my RHEL FreeRadius package to what it calls version 3.0.13-8.el7_4

  <sigh>

  Version 3.0.15 is available.  Please use that.

  If you're going to insist on using an old RH version, demand that RH answer your support questions.

  I just don't understand why people pay RH for support, and then expect *us* to fix their issues.  It's ridiculous.

> and now my original users file works again (thank you).  However, I have a new problem. When I use radtest to test authentication, the policy filter_username is now failing. If I comment it out of 'default', authentication works correctly. My username looks okay according to the output. I tried commenting out the if statement that produces the 'Rejected: User-Name contains multiple ..s' but then another if statement fails later on.

  If only RH could support software they billed you for.  That would be great...

  Or, use 3.0.15, and we'll be happy to help you.