freeradius seeing anonymous identity as username

osman tuzcu osmantuzcu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 16:10:12 CET 2017

I want to authenticate the user for accessing internet via switch.

radius-server host 207.154.250.140 key "123"
aaa authentication port-access eap-radius
aaa port-access authenticator 7-11
aaa port-access authenticator active

In all sources it is said that these commands are sufficient. When I run
these commands and plug my computer between ports 7 and 11, the user
confirmation screen appears. But when I enter the username and password, i
see anonymous on the debug