Freeradius 3 sql not working with nas entries in nas table

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Dec 5 13:22:01 CET 2017

On Dec 5, 2017, at 5:41 AM, .h <h at alf.world> wrote:
> finally I got it running.
> Looks like i messed up my config by playing around with it.

  And then not saying what you did.

> i did a complete new installation following the docs here: https://wiki.freeradius.org/guide/SQL-HOWTO-for-freeradius-3.x-on-Debian-Ubuntu <https://wiki.freeradius.org/guide/SQL-HOWTO-for-freeradius-3.x-on-Debian-Ubuntu>
>
> and setup the nas entris like i learned from you.
>
> voila it’s running.

  i.e. the default configuration works.  Following instructions works.

> thx
> and sorry for not listening earlier

  Thanks.

  That *is* the cause of most major problems people have.  And, the reason why people think I'm being mean.  After 4 repetitions of "No, the default configuration works, follow instructions", it starts to get  frustrating.