plat fie for accounting start

Bassem Mettichi mettichi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 12:05:37 CET 2017

Hello,

please could someone help me.
iam using actually freeradius 3.0.15 with mariadb server but we have an
issue of performance
so we have decided to use plat files instead of database, help me how to
create a file and to store users Inside this file, when the nas send and
accounting start the user info must be stored in this file please help.

Best Regards
Mettichi Bassem