Alan Buxey alan.buxey at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 11:47:52 CET 2017

hi,

> ** Questions need help **
> Q1. Is there any article or book can help me to configure about CoA?

there are several posts out there of people who have done things with
their kit - it really is very unique to each NAS/requirement

> Q2. Will FreeRADIUS send CoA-Request out when someone modify the priv-lvl
> in users? Or what is a good way for me to test and understand the behavior
> of CoA?

no. changes to users are not tracked in that way - if you restart
freeradius to pull in the new values it wont know that something needs
to be sent to the NAS.  you need a lot of logic and backend stuff to
do CoA - ideally this would be some kind of DB with action scripts if
values should be changed....with ability to pull out the session ID etc etc.

radclient is a good way to test behaviour

alan