Session-Timeout Problem

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Feb 2 19:20:00 CET 2017

Hi,
> How do I implement a Cached-Session-Policy and how do I make sure that
> the Session-Timeout attribute is included?

wait. are you sure thats even your problem? have you captured the RADIUS
packets to see the content when the re-auth is sent?

if you have, and that attribute is missing then

1) you can send the attribute back all the time (add it to reply in the post-auth
section of the outer tunnel

2) read the cache docs and look at provided config (if you havent stripped it all out)
that shows how to add attributes into the cache system and how to apply those
cached values to the outer reply

alan