Session-Timeout Problem

Bill Schoolfield bill at billmax.com
Thu Feb 2 20:49:36 CET 2017

I have to admit I haven't read every single email in this thread, so
perhaps I've missed a requirement or nuance, but why do you need to use
Session-Timeout for this? Why not use alive (also called interim) radius
accounting records and act on them when received? That's trivial to do.
Once the quota is reached then send a COA to the NAS to terminate the
session. You'll also need some quota check during AA to keep a new
session from being started. This can be done in a NAS independent kind
of way.

Bill