Session-Timeout Problem

Selahattin Cilek selahattin_cilek at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 3 09:40:55 CET 2017

It is possible to inject the Session-Timeout attribute into Account Request packets? If yes, how?

On 03.02.2017 06:23, Selahattin Cilek wrote:

I ran the server in debug mode and captured the packets transferred
between FreeRADIUS and NAS. I turned my Windows 7 laptop on ran the command:
ping 192.168.2.1 -t -l 65500
and then waited for 21 minutes to pass. Then I shut down the laptop.

  I have attached 3 files: tcpdump.txt, debug.txt and mysql.txt. I
believe this should be more than enough to understand what is going on,
but I don't know where to look.

Thank you all in advance.