Problem setting eduroam

Alex Sharaz alex.sharaz at york.ac.uk
Wed Feb 8 11:47:34 CET 2017

Sorry not at work at the moment but
CS dept used to have a separate eduroam registration for cs.york.ac.uk
While the rest of the uni used york.ac.uk

We used to proxy requests for cs.york.....to your radius servers but haven't done that for a long time, in fact I think the JISC entry for cs.york.ac.uk might have been removed a while back.
Really I you should be using your @york.ac.uk account now for connectivity everywhere

I'll check this tomorrow
Rgds
Alex