3.0.12 ignoring HUP (No files changed), albeit changes in passwd-file?

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Feb 13 15:47:24 CET 2017

Hi,

> I´m running 3.0.12 and use the passwd-module of 3.0.13 (because of "notfound")
> After changes in the passwd-file, the server receives a HUP.

dont do that - just compile 3.0.12 with the code changes that were put into the
3.0.x HEAD to fix your issue

> Is it better to change to 3.0.13 completely?
> Is it stable?

well, 3.0.13 is what will come form HEAD next.  unless people are trying it, we wont know
of any other issues. use HEAD, if all okay, then the next release will be okay. people
think that theres some huge farm of servers with every conceivable configuration on dealing
with millions of auths to ensure that every scenario and issue can be seen. there
isnt and they wont  ;-)

alan