Radius Stering

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jan 4 15:47:46 CET 2017

On Jan 4, 2017, at 9:39 AM, Richard J Palmer <richard at merula.net> wrote:
> What I'd like to do is look at a combination of the calling-station-ID / the IP address of the radius client sending the request to us.

  Run the server in debugging mode, and see which attributes it's receiving.

> Note that with the Calling station ID I am looking for a pattern match and not exact matches (eg We will be passed ABCD1234533 or LLAD433224). I am looking to return one set of answers if the Calling Station ID starts with ABCD and another if it starts LLAD

  That's a regular expression.  "man unlang" to see the syntax for regular expression comparisons.  And see any number of online tutorials for regular expression syntax.

> I may also want to send different data IF the request comes from A radius client with IP 1.2.3.4 or 2.3.4.5

  In unlang:

	if (Packet-Src-IP-Address == 1.2.3.4) {

  It's all pretty straightforward, and documented.