relay in background?

Dudás Péter peter.pdudas at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 01:38:59 CET 2017

Dear Alan!

Thank you!

I think it is somehow related with Duo Auth Proxy.
Whenever it is involved (before/after/post auth) with mschap the devices
are not connected.

I have a feeling, that the Freeradius and Duo Auth Proxy shares resources
somehow (Duo written in python) and this cause the strange behaviour.
Tomorrow I'll move the Duo to an independent linux server and this will
clears the situation.

This is the easiest test to avoid further issues with scripting.

Peter Dudas