Home server stats

Phil Mayers p.mayers at imperial.ac.uk
Tue Jul 4 20:01:36 CEST 2017

3.0.14 but I've seen similar things in earlier 3.0.x - I always assumed I'd missed something and never had time to look into it.

Context is we use this in our monitoring to see if the upstream servers are alive.

If there's nothing trivially obvious I'm missing (like a global) I'll try to make a simple testbed, it's entirely possible something in the large config we're running is tickling it, I can always debug the rbtree if necessary.
--
Sent from my mobile device, please excuse brevity and typos