eap: Freeradius proxy doesn't work with EAP PEAP auth

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Jul 5 20:13:34 CEST 2017

On Jul 5, 2017, at 11:54 AM, Danilo Raspa <danilo.raspa at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Alan,
>> You're not testing it with the same user-name?
> Sorry Alan, I forgot to say that I've modified the delimiter from @ to %.
> Yes I used the same user-name.

  That's wrong.

  You should test ONE thing at a time.  Don't make 3-4 changes, and wonder why it doesn't work.  Make ONE change.

  The answer I gave in my first message WILL WORK.  The reason it doesn't work is because you went and changed lots of other things, and didn't re-run the same test.

> Maybe yes... What do you mean with this phrase "You have the proxy editing
> the User-Name." ?

  I meant you should add "nostrip", which makes the proxy stop editing the User-Name.