FR3 RadSec proxying

Edelberto Franco esilva at midiacom.uff.br
Fri Jul 14 15:45:53 CEST 2017

I appreciate your attention, and I don't want you work for me, it was
only a simple question to help us and help all.

We are trying to update eduroam at Brazil (I believe eduroam is the major
case of success of FR), using only FR3, without radsecproxy on
federation top level. But as I could saw, FR3 can't be our proxy router
in this level.

--E