FR3 RadSec proxying

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Jul 14 15:53:36 CEST 2017

On Jul 14, 2017, at 9:45 AM, Edelberto Franco <esilva at midiacom.uff.br> wrote:

> I appreciate your attention, and I don't want you work for me, it was only a simple question to help us and help all.

  The answer is to read the documentation and follow it's instructions.  We do *not* supply documentation for how to configure your system.

  The documentation shows how to set up one home server with TLS.  If you want two home servers... cut, paste, and edit.  This is how it's usually done.

> We are trying to update eduroam at Brazil (I believe eduroam is the major case of success of FR), using only FR3, without radsecproxy on federation top level. But as I could saw, FR3 can't be our proxy router in this level.

  If you want to start trolling, you won't last long on this list.