Browser and Device information

Alan Buxey alan.buxey at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 22:34:13 CEST 2017

if using EAP, you could use SoH to get information about Windows
clients (so long as they have relevant setting) - otherwise, you are
looking at needing to use eg DHCP fingerprinting, TCP fingerprinting,
transparent proxying etc - all ways of getting what you want
or put everyone through a captive portal (airport/coffee shop style)

alan