Browser and Device information

Safiullah Tariq safiullahtariq at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 17:17:02 CEST 2017

Im using Mikrotik devices. Is there a possibility on my original request
i.e. I can also get the clients device's type, browser information and
other sort of info along with it

  It's impossible.

  That information doesn't exist in RADIUS.  You will need to install a
captive portal.

  Alan DeKok.

Regards,

Safiullah Tariq

PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: This e-mail and attachments, if
any, may contain confidential and/or proprietary information. Please be
advised that the unauthorized use or disclosure of the information is
strictly prohibited. The information herein is intended only for use by the
intended recipient(s) named above. If you have received this transmission
in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the
e-mail and any copies, printouts or attachments thereof.