Authorization for Oracle DB

Arvind Gupta arvindkumargupta at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 07:09:00 CEST 2017

Hi All

I have Oracle DB configured for RADIUS authentication and now having issue
with Authorization part. My use case is as follows:

1. Oracle DB sends RADIUS AUthentication request to RADIUS server, which
performs authentication against LDAP.
2. After succesfull authentication it retrieves group and role information
for authenticated user and that group and role information it has to sent
as part of authorization.
3. After receiving group and role info Oracle DB should provide him access
of schemas associated with group and role.

I am facing issue during Authorization. If anybody know Authorization steps
then please let me know.  Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks
Arvind Kumar Gupta