Freeradius + AD authentication passing Domain+User

Alejandro Cabrera Obed aco1967 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 18:20:51 CEST 2017

Please, is there any problem if I'm using Daloradius in order to have a
friendly management interface of Freeradius?

For example, if I test PAP following the guide "
http://deployingradius.com/documents/configuration/pap.html", if I add the
user "bob" with password "hello" defined in the /etc/freeradius/users file,
it doesn't work. But if I define the same user/pass pair in Daloradius
(with MySQL), the PAP test works OK because I receive an Access-Accept
package.

Do you think it's better to work without Daloradius or it's the same in
order to achieve the AD authentication that I need ?

Thanks a lot again.

--
 //  Alejandro   //