TTLS+PAP with Windows

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Thu Mar 16 11:18:07 CET 2017

Hi,

> Reading this, what do you propose if we don't have any access to
> client's machine (students or autonomous users) ? I can't provision
> anything on them, just announce a valid server certificate.

Provisioning is typically done with config files that devices consume.

There are tools that generate such config files per-OS ("Apple
Configurator" ...) but there are also web services that, once fed with
the server details, generate such configs for many popular OSes. One
example of such is

https://802.1x-config.org

Greetings,

Stefan Winter