Radsec Clients

Xavier Maysonnave x.maysonnave at gmail.com
Wed May 3 10:51:44 CEST 2017

Hi All,
the radsec server as described with this snippet :

listen {

ipaddr = *
port = 2083

#
#  TCP and TLS sockets can accept Access-Request and
#  Accounting-Request on the same socket.
#
# auth  = only Access-Request
# acct  = only Accounting-Request
# auth+acct = both
#
type = auth+acct

# For now, only TCP transport is allowed.
proto = tcp

# Send packets to the default virtual server
virtual_server = default

# clients = radsec

shows that the virtual_server is the default one and I see in debug mode
that the content of the nas table is read when started. However yet it
doesn't work as my freeradius client complain with the following:

Error: Ignoring request to auth+acct proto tcp address * port 2083 (TLS)
bound to server default from unknown client

I also need to set the proto = tls and require_message_authenticator = yes
for each client.

Thanks

--
PGP: CAE5 CE4A EFE9 134F D991 5465 081C B6FB 2EAC 6CC9
<https://goo.gl/lPjb40>

Light

Xavier
​ / Pudhuveedu​