Radsec Clients

Xavier Maysonnave x.maysonnave at gmail.com
Wed May 3 13:32:03 CEST 2017

Hi All,

1 - Now it is running.
The server column should be empty.
If I put the string 'default' in the server column it doesn't work.
If the column is empty it's working.
The nasname column is the public ip addres of my nas
While the secret column takes the 'radsec' secret key.

2 - When client are described in the clients radsec sub-section proto = tls
was specified for localhost so I added it to my test client. I also added
on both clients the require_message_authenticator = yes attribute.
I'm quite new with radius and Freeradius. I'm wondering if it's a good
practice to specifies thoses attributes and is there a way when client are
read from the 'nas' table to specify them.

Thanks.

--
PGP: CAE5 CE4A EFE9 134F D991 5465 081C B6FB 2EAC 6CC9
<https://goo.gl/lPjb40>

Light

Xavier
​ / Pudhuveedu​