Compiling freeRadius with latest OPENSSL

kavita jindal kavita.jindal at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 14:54:38 CET 2017

Hi Alan,

Is it possible to install free radius with open ssl 1.1.0g forcefully or I
have to manually compile with
Openssl 1.1.0g?Has this combination been tested?

Currently when I install free radius using apt-get
It links libssl.1.0.0 present in lib directory.
ldd  command  shows that.

If I remove libssl1.1.0 and install libssl1.1.0g and then install free
radius shall it link with libssl1.1.0
Automatically?

Regards
Kavita