freeradius 3.0.13 LDAP - reply custom Vendor Specific

Paweł Cituk pawelcit at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 15:56:19 CET 2017

Hi

I have connected freeradius to freeIPA's ldap (
https://www.freeipa.org/page/Using_FreeIPA_and_FreeRadius_as_a_RADIUS_based_software_token_OTP_system_with_CentOS/RedHat_7).

I try to authenticate IPMI server trough freeradius but it require two
custom attributes (Vendor Specfic) ie for admin H=4 and I=4.

How should I configure freeradius to reply for every request with custom
above attributes (without adding them in the ldap schema) I found here
http://wiki.freeradius.org/modules/Rlm_ldap that I should add for example:
radiusReplyAttribute: Cisco-AVPair := "ip:addr-pool=dialin_pool".
Unfortunately I completely dont know where in raddb/mod-avaliable/ldap
should I place similar line.

Any help would be very appreciated

Regards,
Paweł