Freeradius 3 sql not working with nas entries in nas table

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Nov 30 20:59:32 CET 2017

On Nov 30, 2017, at 2:52 PM, .h <h at alf.world> wrote:

> is there any documentation on this section?

  On what section?

  The queries.conf file describes what each column should contain.

> do i have to add a virtual server for every nas that will be used?

  You need to populate each column in the row.

  Multiple rows can use "default" for the virtual server column... which then tells it to use the "default" virtual server.

  The "nas" table in SQL defines a NAS.  With IP address, shared secret, and virtual server.

  I *did* point you to documentation.  Did you read it?  Because the question here makes it look like you don't know what a virtual server is, or what a NAS is, or what the purpose of each column is.