freeradius authentication against gmail

Eero Volotinen eero.volotinen at iki.fi
Tue Oct 3 20:49:03 CEST 2017

Hi,

I used this documentation to cisco aironet controller working with
freeradius

http://www.ebbmar.com/?p=277

and .. static user on user file works fine
*testuser ClearText-Password := “testpassword”*

*Then I coded pam-imap module that takes username and password and tried to
authenticate *

*with imap-ssl. This works with radtest, but not via wireless. *

*No, so familiar with radius :)*

Eero