When installing freeradius2 and sqlite3, schema.sql and dialup.conf are missing

Ricardo Ruiz ricardo_ruiz_lopez at yahoo.es
Mon Oct 9 23:08:20 CEST 2017

Hello,
I am using freeradius2 and sqlite3 in a router that has LEDE.https://lede-project.org/packages/pkgdata/freeradius2
https://lede-project.org/packages/pkgdata/freeradius2-mod-sql
https://lede-project.org/packages/pkgdata/freeradius2-mod-sql-sqlite

If I use the user file, the system works perfectly, but now I would like to use a small database, sqlite3, and for doing that the schema.sql and dialup.conf to setup the queries.
When I go to github and switch to 2.x branch, I don't see a sqlite section (but for example I see mysql with those)https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/tree/v2.x.x/raddb/sql

I guess I can create the schema easily for example using the mysql version (removing the INNODB thing perhaps), but about the queries, I am not sure what to do.
Where should I get these files exactly? searching on the net I could not find them.Any suggestion?
Thanks a lot.