Problem with shared secret on H3C WX5004

Igor Sousa igorvolt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 03:54:48 CEST 2017

Hello Alan,

I've identified the problem's cause. When I tried to configure by HTTP
interface, I've seen that the controller doesn't correctly store the shared
secret. I saw it because I'd tried to configure it from CLI and it's worked.

Sorry about this stupid question, I understand this controller is obsolete
and it would be hard for anyone to have a similar device and expertise
about the same issue. While there is life, there is hope.

Thanks for your help.

PS: I want to thank you and everyone that maintain this list, you help a
lot of people for free. It's wonderfull. It's my sincerely feelings.

Att.,

--
Igor Sousa